Friday, November 6, 2009

Getting my mojo going... New Etsy store and a website....





I have been away a bit from blogging because I've been using my free time to a. create new work and b. build a website and start an Etsy store. The above images are all in stock and available to ship today, with more on the way. You can visit my flickr page and let me know if there is a specific print you would like to see next in my store at http://www.flickr.com/photos/patricedeavila/ and I will announce the url for my website very soon.

PLEASE remember that a portion of every sell from my etsy shop goes to help rescue and animals in need.

_______________________

Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth.
Tom Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment