Thursday, October 22, 2009

Prints of my work for sale...



I am really excited to announce that I've got giclee prints available of my work. They run $28 and free shipping for approximately 8x10 inch on archival paper. I'm really delighted with the quality of the print and you can truly see the pigment strokes so clearly that it looks like the pastel would come off on your fingers! Please email me at patrice.deavila@gmail for questions comments or orders and if you look at my flickr galleryhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/patricedeavila/ you can see other images that are available as prints (same size same price).

Wait! There's more, when I hit 100 followers to my blog, the 100th follower and 4 other followers randomly drawn from the previous 99 followers get a giclee of my work.

_________________________


Main Entry: giclée
Part of Speech: n
Definition: a printmaking method using an ink-jet printer for photographic images of paintings to produce high-quality reproductions; also written giclee
Example: In giclee, the ink is sprayed on to your choice of media in millions of colors utilizing continuous tone technology, retaining all the fine detail of the original.
Etymology: French 'sprayed ink'

No comments:

Post a Comment