Thursday, August 13, 2009

I have not forsaken my art....



I have three new works that I've been dying to share with you and with my Tweeps. One is completed, but is a commission and 2 are in process and gifts. So the element of surprise is paramount.

For those of you who have been following my blog, yes this is the same painting that I've been fretting about delivering (the client and I have just not been able to mesh our schedules).

And for the first time in ALONG time, I had a stroke of inspiration, or artistic epiphany which was wonderful. It has to do with figure drawing and I look forward to sharing that with you very soon as well.

For now I ask you to be patient right along with me. I should be able to post new work starting late next week. (Standard Poodle portrait, Crow on a Native American Bowl, June Bug the Chin, and some really dynamic figurative works...). I will see you on Old Master Monday in the mean time. (it will be worth the wait I promise).

__________________________


Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions
Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment