Friday, April 3, 2009

HRH Bailey...


There are certain very unpleasant things that one should experience in the youngest years possible, i.e., Mumps, Chicken Pox, and having one's Wisdom Teeth removed.


I made it to the middle of middle age thinking that 2 outta three ain't bad, and the third one caught up with me last week.... Having my wisdom teeth out... to make a long and pathetic whiny story short... I've spent more time in my jammies and in bed, rather than on art.


However, that does NOT mean that I was not plotting and planning art. My feline only show is May first and I still need a few more canvases completed.


So the one that hits the canvas today, is Mr. Bailey. Who in person, is the most off the chart intelligent cat I have ever had the pleasure to meet. And truly if he had thumbs, he would rule the world.


I will see you all in a couple days.... be well and be creative, and for all that is sacred, if you haven't done so already, get your wisdom teeth out, no good can come from them or putting off the extractions!!!


________________________


Every tooth in a man's head is more valuable than a diamond. ~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote, 1605

No comments:

Post a Comment