Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tightening my act a bit...



Working on the last two paintings that are not completed, for show the show that starts Friday, and revisited some that I felt were complete, and added bits, changes backgrounds I wasn't quite happy with etc.

Here are two that are now as done as they are ever going to be... Added at least two more subtle shades to each, and on Macro Zoot, the orange Tiger, I also changed/intensified the background a bit.


A hearty thank you to all my friends and family who support me... and many hugs to Mom, Darby and My sweetheart for all the support and for listening to my melt downs and insecurities this past week (or two or ten, or in Mom's case 44 years).

I promise to have more content filled blogs after this week and the show is hung.


_____________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment