Saturday, May 2, 2009

Moo, and I'm not talkin' cows!


Any of my creative friends or anyone who wants to look great or make cool printed stuff to share... Moo.com is the BEST printer for small batches of cool stuff around. They have amazingly easy site driven software to use, and they do small affordable print runs... and get ready for it, the BEST part is that you can do multiple images in one print run.

They make this really cool product, called a Minicard, that is about have the size of business card if you cut it the long way and made it skinny. I got 100 of them for 19.99 (not including shipping) and you can have up to 100 different images in the run.

Their card stock is extra thick, and they are eco friendly-er than most printers.

I am actively working to make the next level in my art career, and Moo definately makes me look far more professional than my last printer, for roughly the same costs.

Their website has lots of great ideas for other applications of their products and really cute ideas for personal uses for family, craft, and hobby uses too.

Go be inventive... and look great while you're doing it.

(my show is hung at The Cat Hospital of Portland Gallery, and you can see the show online at my flickr set here.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/patricedeavila/sets/72157616827506311/


_________________________________________________

Separation penetrates the disappearing person like a pigment and steeps him in gentle radiance. Boy George

No comments:

Post a Comment