Saturday, May 30, 2009

Looking past next week....



June 5th is the opening for "The Cats Who Keep Us", my first show, as you who have been following me know already and for those who haven't, please feel free to drop by. Details are listed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/patricedeavila/sets/72157616827506311/ If you know people in Portland who might be interested in First Friday and the show, please feel free to forward this link/invitation to them as well.

Once the dust settles after the weekend, then I will finish up Buster, the gorgeous Standard Poodles', portrait and move on to June Bug, the Chinese Chin. I'm really looking forward to the contrast in stature and structure. I did a portrait of June Bug's sibling, Pablo, last year. So this will be a fun reprise sort of.

I am astounded that both of this magical creatures share a common wolfish ancestor.

What are your next projects and what is it about their individual challenges that you are looking forward to most?

__________________________________________________


The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment