Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a difference a day makes.... (Winter, Almost)


...getting there....(and I may keep the title "Winter: The Abominable Snow Bubba"), who knows.

Thanks to my sweetheart, in suggesting significant lightening of the background, and other little observations. I still need to add a couple layers on the legs and stomach... there are some "flat" spots that I'm not quite content with.

It is at that stage where I have it hanging on the wall and I'm looking at it and digesting the final bits... and the coward in my if a bit fearful of screwing it up now that I'm this invested in the image.... there you have it.

_______________________________

You are a coward when you even seem to have backed down from a thing you openly set out to do Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment